Intimate Meeting Space at a Beachfront Location
Selecting the right setting for your small meeting or retreat is essential to ensure great results! The Pacific Terrace Hotel offers a variety of San Diego small meeting venue options to make your event a success. Our intimate meeting spaces will inspire your attendees and take your next retreat from ordinary to extraordinary!
GRAND PACIFIC SUITES
If you're traveling on business and would like to conduct a more informal or intimate business session, our 850-square-foot Grand Pacific Suite is a popular choice. Suite features:
- Dining area with seating for four (suite may be reconfigured to accommodate up to 12 people).
- King bedroom, with Jacuzzi tub in separate room
- Two large, private balconies with spectacular views of the ocean and poolside spa (refreshing ocean breezes included)
- Convenient kitchen area with wet bar, refrigerator, microwave, and breakfast bar
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access
- Audio-visual equipment is available upon request
HIDDEN COVE BOARD ROOM
Our 900-square-foot conference room is perfect for Executive Board Meetings, Incentive Meetings, and Business Retreats. The space features:
- Carved mahogany wood conference table can accommodate up to 20 people comfortably, with ample room along the sides for additional chairs
- Conference equipment: Large 112" flat screen TV/Monitor, speakerphone, high-speed Internet access
- Kitchenette with a full-size refrigerator/freezer and microwave
- Private restroom
- Audio-visual equipment available upon request
There are numerous outdoor options and venues available nearby for team building or corporate events. The Pacific Terrace is the ideal location for incentive groups or corporate buyouts.