Are you planning to be in San Diego for Thanksgiving 2016? Sunny Southern California is an enjoyable destination for the holiday, with a unique variety of special events and things to do. Below are some of our favorite activities for the holiday, and make plans today to stay with us this season.
- 70th Annual Mother Goose Parade (November 20)
- Thanksgiving Dinner Buffet Cruise with Hornblower Cruises (November 24)
- San Diego Run for the Hungry (November 24)
- Waddle and Trot 5K and Kid's Fun Run (November 24)
- Annual Thank You Run 5K/10K and Kids Run (November 24)
- Coronado 5K Turkey Trot (November 24)
- O'Side Turkey Trot (November 24)
- Fallbrook Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot (November 24)
- San Diego South Bay Turkey Trot and 5K (November 24)
- Running of the Turkeys 10K Trail Run (November 24)
Find out more information about each of these holiday events, and make your reservations now at our oceanfront getaway hotel. Situated between Pacific Beach and La Jolla, our hotel is ideally situated to enjoy the best of San Diego - we're just steps away from the ocean. Our guests enjoy amenities including a heated outdoor pool, hot tub with ocean views, and unique rooms and suites. Please contact us today at (800) 344 3370 for more information, and to book your reservations.