What is your idea of the perfect Memorial Day weekend celebration? San Diego is the perfect destination for diving into the summer - and kicking off the season in style. Make your plans now for the upcoming holiday, and find all kinds of fun things to do.
- SeaWorld - Enjoy colorful fireworks displays beginning on Saturday, May 28 during the holiday weekend, along with special nighttime shows and extended park hours.
- San Diego Surf Film Festival - Catch an ocean-inspired flick at this unique film festival, which features screenings through May 28 at the La Jolla Recreation Center.
- Balboa Park - Explore this incredible green space, where you can ride a bike, picnic in the sunshine, visit a museum, or attend a live performance.
- Birch Aquarium - Immerse yourself in a magical underwater world at this spectacular aquarium, which features touch tanks, coral reefs, and a giant shark.
- Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum - Remember what Memorial Day weekend is all about on board this US Navy vessel, where you can tour the flight control desk and sleeping quarters.
Overlooking the Pacific Beach boardwalk with views of the ocean, our friendly hotel is an ideal choice for Memorial Day weekend 2016. Our central location makes it easy to explore the best attractions and events in San Diego. Do you have questions about things to do nearby? Would you like to know more about our beachfront hotel? Plan your next California getaway today! Please contact us at 1 (800) 344 3370 for more information, and to book your reservations.