Make this Mother's Day a truly special event, and take Mom somewhere that she will really appreciate. San Diego is full of beautiful places to explore, so don't wait to make plans to impress your mother, sister, wife, daughter, and any other important women in your life. Take time out on Mother's Day 2016 to nurture her - and show a little TLC. Start with booking a getaway at our unique 4-diamond beachfront hotel. Your Mom will love the ocean views, professional massage services, and outdoor heated pool. Please contact us today to learn more. Here are some special activities in the area, you can treat her to:
- San Diego Wine Tours - Sign up for a chauffeured tour of San Diego wine country, with pickup at the Pacific Terrace, and savor the finer things in life. Other options include a scenic coastal train tour, walking tour, craft beer tours, and brewery tours. Cheers to motherhood!
- SeaWorld's Seven Seas Food Festival kicks off May 7th - Indulge in a journey of international flavors, delicious sustainable food, craft beverages, and wines. Plus, enjoy the sounds of San Diego's best live bands.
- Balboa Park -IMAX Films and Digital Shows - Explore the ends of the Earth, dive deep into the ocean, float through outer space - all without leaving the comfort of your seat. Inside the Reuben Fleet Science Center's iconic Giant Dome Theater, IMAX movies and planetarium shows come to life, immersing you in a 360-degree tour of places you've only imagined. With a 76-foot wraparound movie screen and 16,000 watts of digital surround sound, the theater is a marvel of science itself. State-of-the-art systems produce incredible images nearly eight stories high. Movies in May include ‘Dolphins,' ‘National Parks Adventures,' ‘Journey to Space,' and ‘Jerusalem,'
- Art, Garden & Studio Tour - San Dieguito Art Guild is hosting a special weekend event on Saturday, May 7 and Sunday, May 8. Embark on a self-guided, driving tour of this fantastic garden paradise and artist studios. You'll also find a market with unique arts and crafts for sale, including ceramics, jewelry, paintings, photography, textiles and more.
- Chocolate Festival - Spoil her at the San Diego Botanic Garden's Chocolate Festival on May 7, a family-friendly event with dozens of gourmet chocolate tastings. Watch chocolate demonstrations, and visit the chocolate fountain.