December Nights at Balboa Park is one of the most highly anticipated celebrations of the season, a free holiday festival that attracts over 350,000 visitors to San Diego's most famous park. From 3 pm to 11 pm on December 2 and 12 pm to 11 pm on December 3, the park is transformed into a winter wonderland with family-friendly attractions and plenty of holiday treats. Highlights of December Nights include:
- International Christmas Festival with holiday cuisine from around the world
- Unique gift shopping at the Spanish Village, Balboa Park Visitors Center, and museum stores
- Live music and dance performances including ballet, theatre, and storytelling
- Special holiday exhibits including the Timken Museum's annual Christmas Tree display
- Free admission to Balboa Park museums from 5 pm to 9 pm
- Beautiful light displays and decorations throughout the park
Admission is free for everyone at December Nights at Balboa Park, which is located 10 miles from our hotel (a 20-minute drive with no traffic). No tickets are required. Are you planning a holiday getaway this year? Our beachfront escape features stylish rooms, a heated pool, amazing ocean views, and so much more. Please contact us and make your reservations today!