Feeling lucky? Celebrate St. Patrick's Day 2017 in San Diego with an exciting collection of festivals, block parties, and bright green events. Please note that some of these St. Patrick's Day events take place the before or after Friday, March 17.
- St. Patrick's Day Half Marathon: Costumes are encouraged at this fun run, which finishes with a beer festival featuring food trucks and live music. (Sunday, March 5)
- San Diego St. Patrick's Day Parade and Festival: Balboa Park hosts this family-friendly event the weekend before St. Patrick's Day. Listen to live music and bagpipers, hit up the food trucks, and visit the beer garden. The parade starts at 10:30 am. (Saturday, March 11)
- St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl: Wear everything green that you own and head to the Gaslamp Quarter for this raucous pub crawl and party. Find drink specials including $2 draft beers, $3 well drinks, and $4 shots. (Friday, March 17 & Saturday, March 18)
- San Diego Shamrock: Now in its 23rd year, this Gaslamp Quarter and East Village music festival and block party attracts more than 20,000 people. Over 50,000 square feet of astroturf will be rolled out at the festival, which features three stages of music and plenty of green beer. (Friday, March 17)
- Irish 4 a Day: Everyone is Irish with this fun promotion, which includes lucky green beads, drink tickets, fun perks, and admission to 25 different St. Patrick's Day events. (Friday, March 17 & Saturday, March 18)
Stay nearby at our friendly hotel and discover how lucky you are. Book now by calling 1 (800) 344-3370.