San Diego is an epic destination for family vacations. Packed with kid-friendly attractions that are fun for parents and grandparents too, this amazing city offers an endless array of diversions and things to do. Here are some of our favorites:
- San Diego Zoo - Kids love animals, and this world-class attraction is a thrilling adventure through the creature kingdom. This year is the zoo's 100th birthday and will jam-packed with events, exhibits and activities for the whole family.
- Legoland - Beloved building blocks come to life at this one-of-a-kind attraction in Carlsbad, a fun park with rides, shows, miniature displays, and Legos galore.
- La Jolla - Magnificent coastal beauty, sweet surf spots and dramatic beaches make the village of La Jolla a popular destination.
- Balboa Park - Spend some time exploring this massive green space during your San Diego family vacation. It features trails, performance venues, special events, and numerous museums.
- Knotts Berry Farms - Just up the road in Orange County, this popular amusement park features 40 rides, from roller coasters to water rides.
- Disneyland - Also in Orange County, this theme park is a magical "must-do" destination for families - and the original Walt Disney Creation.
Looking for San Diego family hotels? Your family will love our heated outdoor pool, complimentary bike rentals, spacious accommodations, and convenient location on Pacific Beach. Book one of our valuable packages, and make the most of your family getaway.