San Diego Comic-Con is around the corner, and excited fans from around the world are preparing to converge in So Cal for the planet's biggest pop culture convention. Taking place from July 20-23 this year (with a preview night on July 19), the fantastical celebration features a little bit of everything: costume contests, celebrity appearances, movie screenings, art shows, late-night parties, and a giant expo and market.
This year the schedule is packed with special guest and celebrity appearances, including:
- Jim Lee - Suicide Squad artist
- Paul Dini - Dark Knight writer
- Brian Selznick - Author and illustrator
- Keith Pollard - Artist for Thor, Fantastic Four, and The Amazing Spider-Man
- Arthur Adams - Marvel cover artist
- Sergio Aragonés - Mad Magazine cartoonist
- Marguerite Bennett - Batwoman comic book writer
- Andrew Aydin - Co-author of the March trilogy
- Nathan Hale - Cartoonist
- John Holstrom - Punk Magazine cartoonist
- … plus dozens more!
San Diego Comic-Con goes down at the San Diego Convention Center, located at 111 Harbor Drive - just 10.5 miles away from our beachfront hotel. In addition to a scenic oceanfront location, our guests enjoy relaxed rooms with free Wi-Fi, microwaves, and mini-fridges. Chill out in our outdoor pool with ocean views, stroll down the boardwalk, or go for a swim off the coast of beautiful Pacific Beach.
Would you like to know more about our boutique hotel? Are you ready to make your booking? Please contact us today at 1 (800) 344 3370 for more information. Book your reservations today.