You don't have to be a football fan to enjoy the fun festivities that come along with the Holiday Bowl and the Poinsettia Bowl. Four of college football's top teams will compete at these championship events, which feature a diverse array of pre-game and post-game activities. Check out the schedule, and make plans to see a new side of the college football bonanza. Both games take place at Qualcomm Stadium in Downtown San Diego.
Poinsettia Bowl (Wednesday, December 21)
- Winterfest with snow hill, petting zoo, human-sized snow globes, holiday snacks, craft making, and Candy Cane Lane with holiday lights and decorations (2:00 pm)
- Poinsettia Bowl College Football Game (4:00 pm kickoff)
Holiday Bowl (Tuesday, December 27)
- Bumble Bee Seafoods 5K (9:45 am)
- Port of San Diego Holiday Bowl Parade - America's Largest Balloon Parade - also with marching bands, drill teams, and amazing floats (10:00 am)
- Battle of the Bands at Broadway Pier (11:45 am)
- National Funding Holiday Bowl College Football Game (4:00 pm kickoff)
Will you be in San Diego for these exciting bowl games? Stay nearby at our oceanfront hotel, and treat yourself to an upgraded travel experience. Relax in an ocean view room or suite with appealing features including flat panel HDTVs, free Wi-Fi, and plush bedding. Make your booking today.