Welcome to the Great Outdoors, So Cal-style. From picture-perfect beaches and parks to exciting water sports and outdoor activities, San Diego has it all.
- Crystal Pier Fishing - Just a five-minute walk from our beachfront hotel, this famous pier is a great spot for catching surfperch, halibut, leopard sharks, and shovelnose guitarfish.
- La Jolla Surfing & Snorkeling - Drive north about ten minutes to reach the seaside enclave of La Jolla, which boasts a ridiculously beautiful coastline topped by dramatic cliffs. Simply enjoy the view or jump in the water to snorkel and surf.
- Torrey Pines Gliderport - Live for the thrill? La Jolla is also home to one of the top paragliding centers on the planet. Tandem flights are available daily.
- Mission Bay Water Sports - Find water sports classes and equipment rentals of every variety at Mission Bay Aquatic Center. Situated 1.5 miles from our hotel, this full-service water sports shop specializes in stand-up paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, rowing, surfing, and wakeboarding.
- San Diego Zoo - Adventure into the wild at this world-famous animal attraction, located in Balboa Park about 11 miles from our hotel.
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve - Find miles of hiking trails and unspoiled beaches in this protected wilderness, which is situated north of San Diego, about 13 miles from our hotel.
- San Diego Beaches - Looking for the perfect beach? You'll find it in San Diego.
Our favorite beach is right outside our front door: Pacific Beach. Book your stay at our boutique hotel, and relax steps away from the sand and surf in an epic beachfront location. Plan your outdoor adventure today!