Labor Day is just two weeks away. Where will you be spending your three-day holiday weekend this year? San Diego celebrates the unofficial end of summer with an exciting collection of special events and activities that are suitable for all ages and interests. Choose your own adventure on Labor Day weekend in San Diego this year:
- San Diego Zoo Nighttime Zoo - Enjoy special late hours at the world-famous zoo along with live entertainment, animal encounters, and special surprises.
- Festival of Sail - Watch the amazing tall ships parade and cannon battles, book Bay cruises, and tour the sailboats.
- San Diego Padres MLB Games - Head to Petco Park on September 1-4 for baseball games every day of the weekend, including Friday.
- BBQ Brunch Cruise - Book a special brunch cruise with Hornblower featuring Champagne and a gourmet barbecue lunch - available September 2, 3, and 4.
- Barona Powwow - Connect with the tribal cultures of California at this three-day celebration with Native American drumming and dancing.
- Julian Grape Stomp Festa - Meghini Winery hosts this wine festival on September 2, with grape stomping, wine tasting, shopping, Italian music, and bocce ball.
- Labor Day Club Crawl - Visit four of the best bars and clubs in the Gaslamp District on this Sunday pub crawl, along with drink specials and VIP entry.
- All White Attire Summer Cool Down Party - Dress in white and head to 333 Live on Sunday for this breezy party with bottle service, dancing, and DJs.
Stay at our oceanfront hotel on Pacific Beach this Labor Day weekend, and savor every moment of the summer. Make your booking today.