San Diego's beautiful city is the perfect vacation destination for you and your crew to get outdoors and enjoy the incredible landscape. From strolls at the San Diego Zoo, relaxing at Pacific Beach, hiking in the mountainous terrain or frolicking in the historic town of La Jolla, the great outdoors is waiting to be explored. This city strives to protect and preserve our fresh environment. Find out how you can be a part of keeping San Diego green, by visiting the San Diego EarthWork's 27th Annual EarthFair 2016 at the magnificent Balboa Park.
EarthFair is proud to present fun festivities that support environmental education. Be informed by local organizations and conservation groups regarding the benefits of organically grown food, alternative energy solutions for vehicles, natural solutions for health care services and more.
The EarthFair Festival has many activities planned for everyone:
- Children Activity Area - Enjoy crafts, face-painting, magic shows, storytelling and hands-on activities.
- Entertainment - Music by local artists on the Moon Stage and Sun Stage.
- eHome Exhibit - Learn how to make your home environmentally friendly and energy solutions.
- eArth Gallery - Preview art constructed of recycled materials by local artists.
- Food Pavillion - Enjoy healthy and vegetarian foods.
- Children's Earth Parade - Dress the kids and parade through the park.
- Cleaner Car Concourse - See cars that are environmentally friendly.
- Zero Waste - Improve your recycling skills.
Make plans to attend, and find out how to be a part of going green at EarthFair: http://www.earthdayweb.org/EarthFair.html.
If staying at the Pacific Terrace Hotel, you can enjoy a warm and relaxing day at our luxurious pool. Our property is steps from the Pacific Beach and offers breathtaking views of the California coast. Make plans now to spend your vacation with us! http://www.pacificterrace.com/hotel-location.aspx