Where will you be when summer begins? Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start to the season, and San Diego is a spectacular place to start your summertime. The city is packed with adventures, from beaches and theme parks to golf courses, guided tours, and craft breweries.
Create the ultimate Memorial Day weekend getaway and make the most of your three-day holiday weekend. What is your idea of the perfect vacation weekend? Check out some of our favorite things to do Memorial Day weekend in San Diego, and make your booking today:
- World-Famous Fun Parks, like SeaWorld and the San Diego Zoo
- 70+ Miles of Beautiful Beaches
- Guided Tours of the Gaslamp Quarter
- Endless Outdoor Recreation Activities
- Amazing Dining and Nightlife
- Craft Breweries and Scenic Wineries
- 90+ Golf Courses
- Museums and Theater
- Excellent Shopping
- Whale Watching and Sightseeing Cruises
And of course, you'll also find several Memorial Day ceremonies, including events at Miramar National Cemetery, Mount Soledad, Encinitas, USS Midway and La Vista Memorial Park.
Memorial Day is May 29 this year - less than three weeks away. Don't let summer sneak up on you. Book your getaway at our inviting hotel and enjoy comfortable rooms, a heated outdoor pool, free bike rentals, and an unbeatable Pacific Beach, ocean front location.