Buzzing with color and electricity, Pacific Beach (or "PB," as the locals call it) is a chilled-out California beach town with a relaxed vibe you will love. Situated between La Jolla and Mission Bay, this gorgeous strip of sand and surf has perfected the So Cal style: relaxed yet energetic, laid-back yet lively, vibrant, casual, and cool.
Our hotel is located right on the beach, steps away from the famous Crystal Pier and oceanfront boardwalk. Discover all kinds of fun things to do in the area and create the vacation you've been dreaming about.
- Borrow a bicycle and cruise to an ice cream shop up the boardwalk
- Sign up for a surfing or stand-up paddle boarding lesson
- Shop for a cool new outfit at The Fabulous Rag or The Closet
- Grab an artisan iced coffee at 99 Cups or The Better Buzz
- Start your day with a breakfast taco at Kono's Café
- Go fishing on historic Crystal Pier
- Buy picnic supplies at the Tuesday Farmer's Market in Pacific Beach, then head to Mission Bay Park for lunch on the grass
- Ride the famous Giant Dipper roller coaster at Belmont Park, a beachside carnival
Are you looking for San Diego Pacific Beach hotels? Chill out with us and enjoy a heated outdoor pool, bike rentals, and a hot tub with ocean views. Our beachfront location makes it easy to explore all the things to do in Pacific Beach - and our comfortable rooms are the perfect place to relax at the end of the day.
The beach is calling your name. Please contact us by calling 1 (800) 344 3370 for more information and to book your reservations.