San Diego Halloween Parties, Pub Crawls & Haunted Events
Get your costume ready. Whether you want a wild night with goblins and ghosts or a kid-friendly party with candy, discover the perfect Halloween San Diego events to make your holiday unforgettable.
Halloween Parties in San Diego for 2017
- The Haunted Trail of Balboa Park - San Diego's scariest attraction is a mile-long adventure through a spine-tingling, bone-chilling haunt. (October 24-31)
- San Diego Zombie Crawl - Bounce between 25 premium downtown clubs and bars and enjoy drink specials and Halloween treats. (October 27-28)
- Boomont Park Fall Festival and Haunt - Trick-or-treating, pumpkin patch, and kid-friendly costume contests in Belmont Park. (October 27, 28, 29, 31)
- BOO! Parade - Family-friendly parade with vintage cars, ghoulish characters, and spellbinding floats. (October 28)
- SeaWorld's Halloween Spooktacular Weekend - Spooky live shows, Halloween dance parties, singing pumpkins, and trick-or-treating. (October 28-29)
- Brick-or-Treat Party Nights at Legoland - Costume contests, candy stations, dance parties, and live shows. (October 28)
- Monster Bash - Giant block party in the Gaslamp Quarter with multiple stages, themed areas, and costume contests. (October 28)
Treat Yourself at Our Beachfront Boutique Hotel
Looking for a hotel near Halloween parties in San Diego? Our Pacific Beach hotel is centrally located in a beautiful location steps away from the sand and surf. Make your reservations now for a ghoulishly good time!